Friday, November 14, 2008


I have alot of friends who blog, they all tell me how fun it is and that I should start...so here goes.
I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, great aunt, sister-in-law, neighbor, and a friend! I love my role in each! I have been blessed with so much, of most importance..my Family! I married my High School sweetheart Cole Young on April 17th, 1999. We have had many ups and downs in our marriage that have made us stronger. I am thankful for every obstical we have overcome! We have 4 kids, Keaton age 8, Coleby age 5, Max age 3 (almost 4), and Addison age 2. My kids are literally my life! I am with them 24/7. I love to be able to stay home with my kids but at the same time really miss working outside of the home. I just feel like sometimes when you are there all the time they never get the chance to miss you, and appriciate all you do for them. Being a mother is a thankless job, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!!!










4 comments:

strickland party of six said...

liz im glad you got a blog... you will loveit so much its fun... love ya..

This is me.... Kristen said...

I'm SO proud of you for having a blog! I enjoy checking up on my Ephraim friends, and I was just thinking Thursday that I was sad you didn't have one I could look at. Yeeaahhhhh! Oh, and sweet family photos! *wink wink* Now comes the hard, part, keep it current baby!

Shannon said...

I'm so happy you started a blog. Now you're in the cool kids club!! Love you guys.

CHELSEA said...

You are also a fantastic cousin!!!!