Friday, December 5, 2008

Max and Tess..BFF! Okay so they are cousins, but they are so close. If they are apart for more than a day or two, Max starts having major Tess withdrawl!!
Our little buddy Gage! It is so fun to have good boy buds too! Max loves Gage because unlike with Tess, they get to play tractors and get dirty!! (Tess would rather play High School Musical, but thats fun too!)

Max and Gage

AdTHANKSGIVING
Addie and cousin Rachel!

Keaton enjoying the leg!!




Coleby at the kids table!



Cole and I
My cute little family!
Little studs!!!
Me and my princess

Addie Shay
READY FOR CHURCH
Handsome Keaton

Pretty Girl!
Coleby Steven
pretty cute, if I may say so myself!

Addie showing Dad her BYU shirt

Playing in the leaves



















8 comments:

This is me.... Kristen said...

Awwww! She is SO darling! I just love that she has hair!!!! How's the house coming?

strickland party of six said...

Cute family lizzie, when you get feeling better came over and if you need anything call. let me know about max's bday for keegan! BTW you and Cole Smokin! Ha ha

Jared and Mary said...

Hey Liz, This is Jared Dowell; my brother gave me your blog off of Cole's facebook page. Anyway, I just wanted to get a hold of Cole since it has been forever since I last talked to him. Could you have him give me his email address? My email is jared_dowell@hotmail.com or you can just post it on my wife's blog. Thanks. It looks like you guys are doing great.

Shannon said...

Oh, you're family is so cute! Check out my blog for truffle giveaway contest!!

The Rasmussens said...

Your kids are so dang cute!

Ralaina said...

Your kids are so cute I love Addie Shay's name :D. I heard you guys were building a new house, how fun!! You and Cole sure make a gorgeous couple! We need to do a date night or something or just make sure and hit Gena's Keroke night ;)

Lonni said...

You all so great! Your kids are so cute! We miss you guys.

Britt said...

Hey! You guys have a blog too! How fun. We're glad we're going to have some cougar fan neighbors...not that there's anything wrong with neighbors who are not cougar fans. :)