Our Trip to Monticello over the Holidays! We always enjoy spending time with the Young family, the kids did not want to leave! I am pretty sure Grandma and Grandpa were ready to have their quiet house back after a few days with this crew!

Breakfast time is crazy! Trying to feed the mouthes of 15+ people is not an easy job!

Papa Rob got out the backhoe and piled up the snow so the kids could go sledding in the backyard! The kids had a blast..the fun lasted for hours!

Awesome Aunt Lyndi! The kids tend to gravitate towards Lyndi..everyone loves her!

They guys playing Rockband..it is a good thing there is no sound attatched to this pic..it wasn't pretty!

Princess' Stevi and Addie! Addison was in dreamland when she went to play at her cousins..tonz of dress-ups!

Addie putting a spell on Papa Rob! He was under her command pretty much the entire weekend!

A bunch of Grandkids! The cousins love each other so much..it was a great weekend!
7 comments:
Cute pictures! Glad you guys had so much fun too. Thanks again for letting me go to craft group with you. I had a blast!!
That looks like a lot of fun, all but the Rock Band part... jk i would have loved to be there laughing till that vein pops out of my forehead. :) lol. I miss you guys like crazy. I wish we lived closer, or had means to hold time still for a bit. I hope you are doing well. Love, Linds
How fun. It's so great that they have so many cousins!
There is nothing quite as fun as time with the family. I love that my kids' best friends are their cousins. We are so blessed to live so close to so many of them! Looks like your holidays were a blast!
You gotta love the crazy holidays with big families.
I can't believe you guys have four kids! It was good to see you and Cole again, even if the occasion wasn't ideal. Stop by if you guys ever come through Beaver.
It's June 19th now... NEW PICTURES PLEASE :) love ya :):):)
Post a Comment