We went to Temple Square on Dec. 21st, it was crazy busy up there and freezing cold, but the experience was worth it! The lights were beautiful...my kids were amazed!
I have never been to Temple Square at Christmas Time. I bet it was so beautiful! Next year we might have to make a trip up there and check it out with you guys. You have such a cute family. We miss you guys!
In all the times we have been to temple square to see the lights, I have NEVER remembered the dang camera! Great pictures!!! There is just something special about being there during the Christmas season.
Hey Liz, I don't know if you remember me. Brooke (Hurst) Pehrson. I am married to Travis. It looks like you guys are doing good. four kids, good for you guys! That is awesome. Kids are so fun. I love the lights there too. I need to take my kids there someday. Travis and I have a blog. Its private, my business blog is brookepehrsonphotography.blogspot.com so keep in touch. Leave a post and I can invite you guys. brookie
7 comments:
Cute family, I love temple square at anytime of the year. merry christmas.
I have never been to Temple Square at Christmas Time. I bet it was so beautiful! Next year we might have to make a trip up there and check it out with you guys. You have such a cute family. We miss you guys!
look like fun! you have the cutest family! i wish we lived closer.
I love temple square! Your pics are so cute! I love your family one.
In all the times we have been to temple square to see the lights, I have NEVER remembered the dang camera! Great pictures!!! There is just something special about being there during the Christmas season.
Hey Liz,
I don't know if you remember me. Brooke (Hurst) Pehrson. I am married to Travis. It looks like you guys are doing good. four kids, good for you guys! That is awesome. Kids are so fun. I love the lights there too. I need to take my kids there someday.
Travis and I have a blog. Its private, my business blog is brookepehrsonphotography.blogspot.com
so keep in touch. Leave a post and I can invite you guys.
brookie
Post a Comment